After high school graduation, I joined and served in the United States Army for 22 years retiring in 1997. Post retirement, I went back to school completing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and a Master's Degree in Management from the University of Phoenix. I have worked in various positions throughout the Central Pennsylvania region in sales management, financial planning, retail sales, and banking. In 2007, I was voluntarily recalled serving in the Army in support of the Global War on Terror. I retired for the second time in 2009.
During my service in the Army, I was Military Police for over eighteen years working in law enforcement and physical security. I was named Post Soldier of the Year in 1980 at Redstone Arsenal, AL. I also worked in Army Recruiting attaining the Morrell Medallion, its highest award. It was my duty to ensure applicants were fully qualified to enter military service which included regular review of legal records from various courts and law enforcement agencies.
My private sector experience includes insurance and financial planning, sales management, and bank branch management.
After my most recent military retirement, I was elected as a certified Pennsylvania State Constable. As a Constable, I took professional pride in the execution of required duties. I am a former certified adjunct instructor, for classroom and for firearms instruction for Pennsylvania State Constables with Indiana University Pennsylvania through the office of Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency. I am currently an NRA Law Enforcement Handgun certified instructor. In November of 2017, I graduated from the Municipal Police Officers Education Training Center (Police Academy) through Harrisburg Area Community College, to become Act 120 certified. I am also a nationally certified process server.
I claim a 99% close rate of cases, thus ensuring cost efficiency for clients and location of hard to locate subjects.
I retired the constable office at the end of 2021, and no longer work in those duties. I now put that experience to work as RQS pertaining to process serving and property transfer mediation.
* Certified by the State of Pennsylvania (Act 49)
* MPOETC (Police Academy) certified (Act 120)
* Certified instructor in the use of OC Spray, and baton
* NRA Law Enforcement Firearm (Handgun) Instructor certified
*Advanced firearm qualified and licensed
* Graduate degree in business management
* Graduated from 11 military leadership and service schools
* Over 99% contact rate of all assigned case subjects
* Nationally certified process server
* US Army for 24 years
* Military Police from 1978 to 1997
* Pennsylvania State Constable for 12 years
* Process servicing 14 years
* 10 years financial and sales management
* Former PCCD Certified trainer of constables through Indiana University of Pennsylvania
* Region 4 Director for the Pennsylvania Fraternal Order of Constables (PAFOC)
Will do work for any legal agencies, businesses, and community citizens who want 30 years of professional law enforcement experience and get efficient results. All duties performed in a professional manner.